1. Click on ‘Websites’ on your Dashboard
a. Click on one of your pre-existing websites or install a new one.
b. Click on ‘Notifications’
You would see a dashboard that contains Activities, Settings and Tracking source.
2. Click on ‘Tracking source, after then Click on ‘And Source Button’
b. Select ‘Shopify’ from the drop-down.
C. Follow the instructions as stated here:
Input the required information and click on ‘Generate Integration URL’
A new Shopify integration profile will display, Click on “View” to see your Shopify URL
The next step would be to Copy and Paste this Capture URL into the Webhook Integration settings.
1. From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Notifications.
2. Scroll down to the Webhooks section.
3. Click the Create webhook button. A new window should appear.
4. From the first drop-down, select this “Event” from the list:
Order payment: a webhook will be sent every time an order has been paid.
5. From the second drop-down, choose the JSON format as the format in which you would like Shopify to send this information to you.
6. Under URL, enter the URL you generated from ConvertProof.
7. Click Add webhook. Your webhook should now appear under the “Webhooks” section.
8. You also have the ability to test your webhook, to make sure the information you want is being sent to the correct URL. To do this click the send test notification link. Verify at the URL that you specified that this works.
Last Update: September 19, 2018